Geohashing KML Calculator
- This tool works in conjunction with KML aware applications like Google Earth Pro Desktop and Marble.
- When you submit the form, if your PC is correctly set up, Google Earth Desktop will launch and show the calculated hashpoints.
- This seems to work on Android mobile phones and perhaps others too.
- UK geohashers might find the link to the Ordnance Survey maps particularly useful. Outside the UK you just get the normal Bing maps.
- Use this form or make a bookmark or shortcut - like this
- For the Globalhash, zoom out until it comes into view.
Disclaimer: Do no damage. Don't disturb people, animals or the environment. Stay safe!
Geohashing Wiki - Code on GitHub - Calculator Live Source